Friday, April 11, 2008

How To Turn-On Sam : Nine Sure Shot Ways!

14 comments




1. The Chest Hair


Don't shave off your chest hair, keep it! Chest hair is a MAJOR turn-on for Sam. While sitting opposite to him, make sure that you have buttoned your shirt in such a way that he gets a peek of what is inside. (But don't be too flashy!) He's sure to get red hot charged up!

2. The Voice


Your voice may prove to be a blessing to make him notice you among the crowd. Sam is bewitched when he hears deep strong voice. And if you've got British accent, then nothing can cut off his attention from you!

3. The Eyes


They say the eyes are the windows to one's soul. But do you know they can also open the door to Sam's loving heart? Blue, green and hazel eyes can make him go crazy about you and he will be tempted to look into them whenever you are with him.



4. The Smile



Show him your charming smile. A dimple or two on your cheeks can even earn extra points. And if you possess that naughty grin, do not hesitate to flash that and Sam can be hooked on you just like that!

5. The Sense Of Humour

What can be a more turn-on than you having a great sense of humour! Sam likes to laugh a lot and if you can make him giggle on every conversation that you put, he can become attracted to you just like a moth to a flame!

6. The Dancer


Love to burn the dance floor? Show him your moves, but not in a gayish way. Let Sam check you out while you shake your bon bon and he can be fantasizing about you all week long thinking about your feat.


7. The Cooking



If you love cooking then you could have a more promising chance of wooing Sam. He finds men cooking as a manly and caring act. He will be delighted to know that you are a wiz. Tell him how much you wish to make him all the delicious courses and his mouth will be watering not for the bites, but for you!



8. The Driver



If you love to steer your way on the road, then Sam's TOQ (Turn-On Quotient) for you will soar high. There is something sexy in watching a man drive his car. But do not forget to allow Sam to take control when you both are on a bike.

9. The Animal Lover

Are you an animal lover? Sam feels easily connected to people who shows compassion to animals. So if you've got a dog at home, Sam will enjoy watching you petting and playing with your loyal tail-wagger. (No pun intended!)

So what are you waiting for? Now you know what to do!

Other Articles Shown On The Cover:
Tattoos And Piercings
iPod Which One?
The Cosmopolitan Tales
Gaydar For Sale Anyone?


Check out these related posts too!
Crazy Sam : Up-Close & Personal!

  • Unknown April 12, 2008 at 4:29 AM
     

    Eyes and smile get me, then the humor and cooking keep me... nice blog!!

  • Ganymede April 12, 2008 at 7:18 AM
     

    I'd go for everything else except the chest hair. I like my boy smooth. :P

  • Guy, Interrupted April 12, 2008 at 10:03 PM
     

    can't argue with any of those! tho favs are eyes, smile and cooking (because i can't) :P

  • Rambunctious WhipperSnapper April 13, 2008 at 4:45 AM
     

    talk about high maintenance! :P

    so eloquently put .... barack obama couldn't have done better!!

    and love the mock up magazine cover .... u r so creative man ... u have to be gay :P :P (not that there is any doubt :D )

  • Crazy Sam April 13, 2008 at 10:46 AM
     

    Kelly: Thank you dude. Expecting more visits from you. :)

    Queer Ranter: I like smooth guys too. But hairy guys are hellishly hot! :p

    Lorcan Black: Even I know only very light cooking. But wouldn't it be romantic to watch him cook? hehe.. May be I'll try learning something from him. :D

    Rambunctious WhipperSnapper: I know I might be expecting too much. What are the chances of finding all these qualities in one single guy!

    Dude, thanks so much for noticing the cover. Although I was dubious initially whether it would come out nice, the end result paid for my efforts. I took inspiration from Cosmopolitan and DNA magazine covers. :)

  • Lightning Zuriel April 15, 2008 at 3:54 AM
     

    sup sam?
    great post as always.
    I cant agree with u more, hairy, eyes, smile, voice (mmhh), everything u said, but i might add... hands! (among other things, but lets not go there)
    thats a plus

  • Hish April 15, 2008 at 10:27 AM
     

    I agree with most of 'em, except maybe the dancer part, since I myself can't dance :P

    I especially like a deep, sexy voice. Mmmm.

    I'm still a virgin when it comes to dating guys, though, so I probably don't quite know exactly what I want yet :P

  • Soul Seared Dreamer April 15, 2008 at 11:36 AM
     

    You forgot.. NO TATTOOS or PIERCINGS.

    I'm only 50% of your list. Man I'd love to have hazel eyes *sigh*

  • Noel April 17, 2008 at 4:18 PM
     

    You should add strong hands. There's nothing sexier than a man who can give a damn good massage in my book.

  • Sh@ney April 17, 2008 at 5:03 PM
     

    Hmmm afraid I bombed out after the first question...I dont have any chest hair to shave...lol

  • Crazy Sam April 17, 2008 at 8:33 PM
     

    Lightning Zuriel: Hey Eduardo! You have indeed pointed out a crucial turn-on. I dunno how I ever forgot about that! Hands are such a turn-on for me, oh gosh! I at times look at a guy and enjoy watching his arms, especially when he is wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt. What all deeds they can do for me.. aah! :D

    Hish: I also haven't gone out much for dating guys. But we can all just drool about the guys we see at malls, coffee days and theatres, right! :p

    Amit: Hehe yeah dude. :) Well no tattoos and piercings will be a huge relief for me, but can't exactly put that as a turn-on. I too wish I had hazel eyes instead of brown.

    Noel: I completely agree with you. I dunno how I forgot about hands! Strong hands is indeed a huge f**ktastic turn-on for me. May be it could be as important as he having a hairy chest! :p

    Sh@ney: Lol! Even if you're not having chest hair, you are damn good looking. So you still have the chance! Oh I must remember that you are off the market. :p

  • pepe M. April 20, 2008 at 8:44 PM
     

    oh sam! love the entry!
    yu sure forgot to include toned physique eh?

    we both have weakness with a hairy chest...thats why i love indians most hehehehe!

  • Crazy Sam April 21, 2008 at 12:00 PM
     

    Pepe: Yeah I guess, that's what I find some what appreciative about Indian men.

    Toned physique - it's not forgotten, but it goes by default. However I find over-toned guys rather repulsive. :S

  • Random Dude October 5, 2008 at 2:37 PM
     

    Crazy Sam has put up his WANTS list!! Sammy Sammy Sammy....gett'in so desperate!! :P
    N to your list....hmmmm, i'm not going to rate myself since welll...you know my story!! :D
    Bt yea...our lists match pretty mch!!
    Though yes, I don't expect him to be much a cooker..err...i mean chef since i plan to be that! :P
    But yeah...just let me replace your first choice with a Latino tag!!
    Latinos are damn hot!!
    P.S. I can bet my butt that when you'll fall in love, the guy won't match of these! Seen this alot so I can testify this!!


Subscribe To CSB For Free