Saturday, January 17, 2009

How Out Is Your Underwear?

18 comments

The other day, Phoebe and her friend wanted to browse shoes just like that and they dragged me into a shop. After standing beside them for a minute, I realized I'm feeling weird looking at those shoes, some of which could shy even the most flamboyant gays. Wisdom kicked in and I moved towards the men's section.

As I was eyeing through the shelves, I saw this guy crouching and leaning forward to find something from the bottom-most rack. He wore baggy jeans and his underwear was pretty much flaunting by itself. And the more he leaned forward, the more his jeans got pulled down and I think if he tried harder, his jeans could have successfully ruptured that last bit of overlapping with the briefs. Aah! These are the moments where I wished I were invisible so I could intrepidly watch someone giving me a tease in public.

Crazy Sam's Bloginess: Baggy jeans & Levis underwear

It's obvious that he loved flashing his undies. But to whom! Gals?

I asked Phoebe, the supreme judicious one whom I always turn to, if a situation needs me to decode the ever puzzling female mind. (Like, for instance.. if a gal is comfortable enough to tell you that she needs to pee, she most probably knows that you are gay.)

"Do gals find it sexy when a guy shows off his briefs?"

"No way! If guys believe chicks dig that, we are sorry. We do not find it even remotely enticing."

So if the female folk is clearly not interested to read our tighty whities and straight men generally don't have the tendency to look at male hips, which bunch could these guys be attracting? Yes, you guessed it right. Us! The ogling gay men!

I don't have any qualms when it comes to checking out guys, provided they are incognizant of where my eyes are aligned at. I personally feel that the concept of baggy trousers and low waist jeans is such a cool one and it definitely must have come from the makers of underwear who wanted to push the youth in believing that it is uber cool to show off our undies and in return be a walking billboard ourselves.

But when it comes to me wearing one, I find it embarrassing to imagine even a small part of my briefs sticking out. So I belt my trousers even if they hold tightly at my waist. Once I asked a friend, "You don't feel uncomfortable wearing those low waist jeans? I mean.. have it ever come across your mind that you could be flashing your underwear in public when you sit or bend down?"

"Naa! it's not a big deal. I know my undies will be seen and I'm cool with that."

And that's exactly what I got to see when he stooped down to put on his shoes. But this time, the jeans was pulling down his undies with it, now exposing his crack. I somehow felt it was wrong to see him that way and I adjusted my position such that his butt was no longer in my line of vision.

Crazy Sam's Bloginess: Underwear out

Anyways, back to that million dollar question - How out is YOUR underwear? And to all of you who are into showing off your undies, lemme assure you. If the chicks aren't checking you out, don't worry. You still have an unswerving audience.

Check out these related posts too!
This Is Crazy Sam Reporting For CSB
The Blah!
Loving My New Look

  • Anonymous January 18, 2009 at 12:40 AM
     

    I thought I was just getting old, but I could never imagine dressing myself in a manner that allowed my underwear to be revealed.

    I'm certain in the heat of summer, I may have sit in manner that my shorts weren't as covering in the crotch as should be when I wasn't thinking about it doing yard work, but never would I intentionally show my underwear off... and there really aren't that many guys that are built in a manner that it's that attractive.

    But it does seem to be the "cool" thing with the kids these days. I'm far more interested in what is in your the hot guys underwear than the underwear itself!

    -C

  • Ganymede January 18, 2009 at 6:30 AM
     

    I don't like my undies going all the way down like how you described. It's just too ewww.

    Less is more should be applied here. I wearing my jeans with my waistband showing a little like teasing of a sort. :P

  • Sh@ney January 18, 2009 at 10:16 AM
     

    Once I got passed looking at the photo of the guy crouching with the white cap I was able to click here to comment...Talk about LICK-A-LICIOUS...Anyhoo....guys that wear the jeans below their ass need it kicked.

    it is the most trashy, unfashionable look I have seen. I would much rather see a guy wearing jeans that sit just above his pubic region minus the underwear...now that is a hot look without looking gross, without showing too much!

    just my opinion of course...lol

  • Sh@ney January 18, 2009 at 10:17 AM
     

    Oi! Just noticed you have a photo on your blog header similar to that which I think is hot....*winks*

  • Anonymous January 18, 2009 at 12:29 PM
     

    Ah la, I've been wanting to write about that myself for so long now!

    This phenomenon just makes it so important to pick your undies well. I've not got a single piece in my cupboard that isn't a jockey. And yes, once the waist narrows down a little more, I think I shall flash too :)

    I think some girls do like it. As long as there's no crack, and the selection of undies is good!
    But yes, I'm an audience, oui oui!

    Hate it when the guys show off their ass though... blech!

  • Soul Seared Dreamer January 18, 2009 at 11:01 PM
     

    Hmmm would it surprise you when I say I love that guys wear it out. Although I think it's only kool if the crack isn't visible - although I have seen exceptions where I've thanked the lord for such a beautiful sight.

    I don't like personally showing my boxers. I prefer wearing my trousers or jeans higher than my boxers. But I have been known to flash my treasure trail and the hips curvy bone bit (but NEVER my crack)

  • Anonymous January 19, 2009 at 1:27 AM
     

    well its urban fashion, in UK most teenagers casually dress up like that. Just as the pic in your blog, you can see their crack.
    You will never see a jeans in a young guy above which u dont see the undi

  • Mac Callister January 19, 2009 at 5:18 PM
     

    here in manila,low waist and skinny jeans are so in,and I have a lot of them,so I guess my undies are always making an appearance when I bent haha but one gotta make sure you have the hottest undies and I choose red colored briefs but exosing your cracks with it is not a good sight hehe

  • nick January 19, 2009 at 8:00 PM
     

    I don't mind a little bit of undies peeking out, but when the coin-slot comes into view, its a strict NO NO!

  • The Vice Buddha January 20, 2009 at 2:48 AM
     

    Oh man... this is preisely the reason i started picking up Tommy and CK :P

    But it wasnt coz i wanted to 'flash' it.. its just that my waistline is such that a pair of loose fitting jeans ould always reveal the elastic no mater how tight my belt is. So i was like.. what the hell.. lose the belt and buy a Tommy ! Ha ha...

    And gradually it grew onto me. I actually used to spend hours in front of the mirror, topless, trying to fit my jeans perfectly so that it reveals the exact part that I want it to :P

    And guess what? I did get glares from guys and girls equallly ;)

  • jay January 23, 2009 at 4:25 AM
     

    LOL> I have a bit of an underwear fetish and I love the sight of sexy underwear.

    I've been known to make sure that at least the band of my trunks (my favored undies) are seen above my jeans assuming I'm not wearing a shirt.

  • Stephen Chapman January 24, 2009 at 2:00 PM
     

    I dont get why guys want to show their underwear off - though it can be "interesting". For me, I cant see how you are meant to walk without struggling along?!

  • Manish January 27, 2009 at 3:15 PM
     

    Hey buddy!

    First of all thanks for visiting my blog....Your blog is so much fun to read with sexy images and great posts...Keep up the good work!

  • pepe M. January 28, 2009 at 8:28 PM
     

    heeeya! hows you? :)
    alr8, i dragged myself to be around the blogosphere again! damn FB..:)

    hmmm, the crack butt, yeah yeah its such a tease but you better be sure that you have the glaomorous butt ever :)

  • Em April 12, 2009 at 7:51 PM
     

    never understood the concept of flashing your underwear in baggy pants. even those with a hot bod.

    i guess the only person i enjoy watching in any circumstance would be my man (yes i know - LAME!!!)


    lol: my word verification is 'panteek' - maybe pant-peek?

  • Robert July 31, 2010 at 5:21 PM
     

    I have to admit, while I do have an underwear fetish and love to see fit guys in their underwear, I get so annoyed seeing guys underwear hanging out. I guess that's the adult in my. However, I still try to get a look.

  • santushb June 13, 2012 at 9:11 PM
     

    wow the guy in the white cap and white **%$#% in the second picture is sooo hot.

    I also like to see guys in underwear or their peeping underwear.Sometimes it turns me on by just seeing a sexy underwear.Am bit into underwear fetish.

    BUT I only like breifs or something lesser(bikinis,thongs,jockstraps).I HATE to see boxers or boxer briefs.For me those are not underwear.
    (so the guy in the first picture is NOT hot at all because it was a boxerbrief)

  • @newbie October 6, 2012 at 8:31 PM
     

    one of the first articles of yours i read and loved it..its a good mix of humor and information:D..


Subscribe To CSB For Free