Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tattoos And Piercings

7 comments

Pheobe messaged me asking about which ear if the guy do the piercing denotes him as gay. I messaged back saying 'right.' Out of curiosity, I asked why all of a sudden she wanted to know that. There is a guy in her office who pierced his left ear, so she was just inquisitive. I told her, now I am bit confused because I actually didn't know whether my answer was correct. Earlier during my pre-coming out days, Pheobe had asked me to wear a ring on the ear. And when I wore it on the right, she including my friends laughed and said that I was gay. I got the shock of my life then, but it was all fun, so nobody took it serious.

Crazy Sam's Bloginess: Tattooed Arm

The guy in her office, Pheobe says, now looks so uncool with the piercing. I personally distaste piercing and tattooing, especially the piercing. I think it is utter insaneness to have them. (Ever read about the harmful outcomes of having them?) But Phoebe loves tattooed guys. According to her, tattoo projects a statement about the person.. Huh!! Whatever that means! Ok fine, little bit of tattoo is ok.. like on arms, but putting them on chest, neck, or on back or on any other place is a total turn off for me. And about piercing, I almost pass out whenever I see one.

So I asks her, how is this guy. She says he is not at all my type.
"Well.. then tell me what's my type?"
She messages back, "Easy to talk to.. Bit of an extrovert.. Funny.. Unassuming about his good looks.. Honest, especially about his feelings."


I was actually blown away by her answer, because that's so correct! I am amazed to realize how well she knows me.

  • Anonymous November 2, 2007 at 1:56 PM
     

    I don't really favor piercings as well. I would rather see a nice airbrush tan on a man than a tattoo on his bod!

  • Crazy Sam November 2, 2007 at 7:46 PM
     

    Airbrush tan. Hmm... I believe this is the same as the one Ross in Friends tried to apply in one of the episodes. God! That was so funny!!

  • Soul Seared Dreamer November 14, 2007 at 11:08 PM
     

    Hey Sam. Sweet blog.

    Cricky. Really you'd find a tattoo a turn-off? Wow.

    For me it'd work the complete opposite. Hell it'd turn me right on.

  • Crazy Sam November 15, 2007 at 7:19 AM
     

    Hey Soul Seared Dreamer. Thanks and welcome to my blog!

    Yeah tattoo can be quite a turn-off for me, but sadly I see nowadays almost everyone has one.

  • Random Dude October 5, 2008 at 2:57 PM
     

    Tattoos are awesome!! But not those that cover entire limbs and not those either which have fath angels carrying banners too!!
    On guys, tribal works like nothing else! Simply too hard to resist!
    Peircings; ugh..no way! I don't like them at all! And i find it so weird that people like it so much...bt if guy DO get themselves pierced! Only ears..pierced nipples, lips, belly buttons, eye brows, nose suck big time!!!!

  • The Vice Buddha December 18, 2008 at 4:47 AM
     

    Aah... but the right tattoo at the right place is always a turn on! And then it doesnt matte if its little or big or on the chest or back!

    Like my very dear friend got me a tattoo done on my nape. iots a small one, like 4 inches tall i guess! Its conventional, the age ol' dragon! And it was made in a manner such as to merge its tail into my spinal vertebrae.. u know what i mean? So it runs from right behind my collar to the third.. or may be the fourth vertebrae.

    that night... i had the craziest sex eva! So u see, it worked welll for me :)

    And about a piercing... I have my left ear pierced... but its not the ear u see... its the little cartilage which extends from your cheek near your ear! And its not a ring.. its just a screw, with a small diamond :)

    I love it !

  • Crazy Sam December 18, 2008 at 8:36 PM
     

    Phunky: Yeah, I know what you are saying. I think I'm comfortable if the guy follows your taste.

    Vice Buddha: Tattoo on a man's chest is a complete turn off for me, same with the ones on the back and on stomach. But I know lots of guys find them really hot.

    And about piercing, oh dude.. I'm sure I will pass out if I see yours.. :(


Subscribe To CSB For Free