Saturday, April 5, 2008

Because I Love You

6 comments


He came and handed me a cone shaped box. I checked it's base knowing he had hidden the actual thing there, and I couldn't believe it!! I was searching for that for the past few months and it was unavailable everywhere. The moment I saw it, I realized he must have taken great pains in finding that for me.

I asked, "Why did you do this for me."

He looked in to my eyes and said, "Because I love you."

Till then I never even had the slightest idea that he actually saw me in that way. We were just close friends, that's all the importance I gave to our relationship.

He leaned towards me to reach my lips and I didn't try to move away. The next moment, we were lip-locked. It was the first kiss I had ever experienced and I was totally consumed by the power of love it had. The furniture faded, the couch faded, the walls faded. I felt that the whole world was centered on him and all I was able to see, was him. We hugged and I felt like we became one, our souls connected and the weight I carried in my heart all these years at last began lessening. It felt great to feel his chest and I could feel his heart beating. I knew I have fallen in love finally. It was the most magical feeling I had ever experienced and my heart became light as a feather.

I looked up to see his face, but then he faded into thin air! I am no longer hugging him, no longer feeling his chest, that's when I was greeted by the dim light in my room. I sat on my bed, not knowing what to believe or what not to believe. Because I am still feeling that power of love. I can still feel that magical energy around me, I can still feel his smell, and my heart is still light, so what does this all mean? As I was wondering about what had just happened, my heart started gaining weight...


Is Sam trying to fool us with one of his "fictions" again?
No!!! This is a real account of what happened to me some three years back. (And for your information, I wasn't trying to fool anyone with that fiction post.) Finally when I woke up, I was finding really difficult to accept that it was all a dream because it felt all so freakishly real! Even after waking up, I could actually feel his presence in me - like I said, his love lingered around me for sometime.

  • Rambunctious WhipperSnapper April 5, 2008 at 5:11 PM
     

    hey .. I had a similar experience a few months ago....... it was so real ... that when i woke up even my goosebumps had goosebumps ...

    .

  • Anonymous April 5, 2008 at 6:44 PM
     

    Oh what a lovely tale that we each can relate to o some level. I still feel that way to some degree with a recent loss and memories playing tricks on me.

    I especially loved the line of "...feeling my heart gain weight..."

    -C

  • Ganymede April 6, 2008 at 10:44 AM
     

    *wipes tears

    So touching!

  • Lightning Zuriel April 9, 2008 at 12:51 AM
     

    Hey man!
    how u doing?
    Im checking out ur blog, which is really good as always, u r a great writter, always fun to read.
    I'll be around thinking about creating my own blog in here, lets see :D
    hugs

  • Soul Seared Dreamer April 9, 2008 at 1:17 AM
     

    You need to go out there and seize life by the balls kid. Make that happen tangibly and then hold on to it.

    Nice post.

  • Crazy Sam April 9, 2008 at 9:06 PM
     

    Rambunctious WhipperSnapper: I read your post. Wow! Even I too heard music playing in the background.

    By the way, I was laughing my ass off when I read your "even my goosebumps had goosebumps." Man! You are too funny! :D

    Christopher: Oh Christopher! I pray that let you be given enough strength to move on from this sadness to find your inner peace. *Hugs*

    Yes, I indeed felt my heart gaining weight after few moments.

    Queer Ranter: Oh dude, thanks for finding this post touching. I actually suck in writing these type of entries. :p

    Eduardo: Hey dude! I'm surprised to find you here. Thanks for your encouraging words. And welcome to blogger!! I'm sure blogger will treat you better than Yahoo! 360 and you'll find good friends here too. :)

    Amit: I know man, and I'm trying. But right now, I feel like my hands are greasy coz it is always slipping from me. :p


Subscribe To CSB For Free