Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Mostly Unfabulous Social Life Of Crazy Sam

7 comments

It's been almost 6 months since I really liked someone, someone with whom I can be comfortable with. Although I had determined not to fall for him, he made me fall with his charm and words. But since we knew that this couldn't work anyways, we both decided to take the friendship route. And that added another one whom I cannot romantically get along with. And thanks to my fate, none of them are now anywhere near my vicinity!!

Six months have passed and still I am single. What am I doing wrong? I am asked why have I chosen to be away from guys when so many of them are circling around. Hello? Do you think I wanted to be like this? Hell No! Do you have any idea how desperately I am wishing that romance to enter my life? And they say I am not trying hard enough. Well.. let see what's trying hard. To meet every single guy that offers you "fun"? To continue chatting with one whom you are not interested? To just discard the fact that you are not attracted to him? To succumb to do erotic talks over phone and IM? Or to endure him use "dear" every now and then because he feels that makes him so affectionate?


May be I sound shallow when I say this. I am finding that the guys whom I see on the streets are far better looking than the ones I meet. Have I reduced to nothing more than a mere scum-magnet?



And to top it all off, yesterday my parents were telling me, "It says in your horoscope that you'll have two wives."


Uh.. really?

Check out these related posts too!
Have You Got What It Takes?
More Blah!

  • pepe M. February 20, 2008 at 4:32 PM
     

    oh yeah, man on the streets (especially those toned laborers) are far more sexual than your average "dear" YM chatmates...arrgh, i cringe whenever i hear that word :)

  • nick February 22, 2008 at 5:28 PM
     

    Don't get too hung up about singlehood babe...trust me, you mope about being single, and when you finally are in a relationship, you wish you were single! It's an eternal paradox that we all have to suffer :) And yes, I've met my fair share of freaks online...site-seeing on the streets is always so much better! xxx

  • Soul Seared Dreamer February 22, 2008 at 10:57 PM
     

    This is kinda a hard post to comment on coz no matter what you say.. there is a risk of it sounding somewhat patronising.. but you know me well enough to know I'd not mean it like that.

    Its hard.. you never know what is around the corner.. but if thats how you feel get up off your ass and do something about it then... go ahead and ask out one of these hot random strangers ;o)

    Like they say.. seize the bull by its horn.. or is it by its cock?

  • chase / chubz February 23, 2008 at 10:47 PM
     

    hey hey sam...
    horoscopes says the darnest things. hehehe.
    scum magnet? that's crazy..
    don't think it like that.
    think that .. um... i don't know what to think.
    soul seared dreamer is right. this post is hard to comment on. hehe

  • Sam February 24, 2008 at 1:34 AM
     

    Forget the horoscope. :P Love is something you'll find when you're not looking hard enough. I know I certainly did with mine. :)

  • Ganymede February 29, 2008 at 4:44 PM
     

    Love is the most illogical and unpredictable thing on Earth. Don't get too caught up why you have found your love one yet. Enjoy life as it comes. :)

    *hugs

  • Anonymous March 18, 2008 at 9:46 AM
     

    Hey Babe....just finaly got around to reading some of your posts....
    just remember, that you & only you will kow when it;s time for you to come out, not your friends r whoever! I do however think that personaly....you'd have the support & love of all those who knew you.
    Sometimes, coming out is such a big step that we actually give it more pwoer than it actually deserves! You kow what I mean.
    I personally feel that I would rather have someone hate for who I am than love for who I'm not & pretend to be.
    You never know, your family may just surprise you!

    Love ya always...jess


Subscribe To CSB For Free