Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gracias Gracias!

11 comments


Although I know this is kinda overdue (but better late than never, right!), I just want to thank all my friends for their input to my last post. Your comments really gave an invaluable feel to it.

I also want to thank the authors of the following sites for directing traffic towards there.


Nick also points out the twisted ways that the media uses to enhance the stereotypes linked up with gays.


They featured my post as soon as I notified them, there by once again helping me to reach my voice outside gay community. Thank you Mridula!


This straight guy ponders why homophobia is so rampant in our society, exposes the harsh treatments done to "cure" homosexualism and talks about the misconceptions about gays. I wish there were more people who thinks like you!


Thank you Shaney for spotlighting my blog. LGBT Bloggers List presents to you a wide range of gay blogs in it's well categorized form. So what are you waiting for! Don't you think it's high time that you get your blogs added there?


The one stop to reach to sites and blogs that reported about the Indian gay parades.

Thank you guys! I feel so flattered and honoured.

I also want to thank unsungpsalm for his memorial (though I now feel that I didn't deserve it. Sorry dude for disappointing ya!) And thank you Whippy, thank you Pepe for your concern about my absence in the blogosphere.

This is to all my readers out there! Please keep coming back at least once in a week. Who knows, you may be even surprised to see a new post waiting to be read!


Check out these related posts too!
Crazy Sam's Bloginess Gets Chosen!
The Previous Post Gets Featured!
Yet Another Shout Out!


Subscribe To CSB For Free