Friday, December 14, 2007

Amorously, Sam

6 comments

Don't know whether it is because I listened to too many love songs, but I am feeling romantic. A hope that something good is bound to happen. The whole day, the dreamer in me was feeling happy for some unknown reason. Rarely do I care to buy albums from music stores. "Tera Mera Pyaar" (Mine And Your Love) happens to be one of them. A nice romantic album capturing every colour of the romance. The songs are definitely worth hearing again and again. It's been 3 years since I bought it and I play it even this day. Some how I don't feel tired of hearing it, but still remains fresh every time I listen to it.

What you see in the music video below is actually the picturization of one of my dreams! How would you feel when you go to the movies or cafe and you find that special person that makes your heart skip a beat! How lucky would you feel when you get to know that strange connection is felt by the other person too? Would you desire him or her to be yours? What happens next? Is this something destined for eternity or is it just an infatuation? So many questions and the answers seem hidden. You feel like you are in a trance and you don't want to escape from it. "Tera Mera Pyaar" emotes all these feelings bringing life to my dreams.




The song I like most is the second one from the album, the one sung by Shreya Goshal, "Yeh Kya Hua" (What Has Happened?) and the story continues. It's special for various reasons. The very soothing voice of Shreya makes you want to listen to it again and again. The song captures the budding phase of romance, where the souls question themselves whether they have actually fallen in the so called "love", the nervousness of where this could lead to and the hope that this romance lasts forever. Perfect for anyone who wishes to hear a soft melodic tune, it always has a rejuvenating effect on me. The video is so beautifully and artistically taken.




And what can I say about the romantic duo! Both are stunningly gorgeous! A sure treat for the eyes.. Well, my eyes are always after the hunk. (Naturally!)


A little googling and I found out the name of the hunk. Bhanujeet Sudan. He has got the looks and the body and then something else (is that we call the 'it factor?') which makes me go crazy about him. Anyways, he is definitely my boyfriend type and in my dreams he has my heart!

Check out these related posts too!
Hunk Alert

  • W December 15, 2007 at 7:25 PM
     

    Hi, the song is pretty sweet and the guy is gorgeously hunky. Nice blog!

    Hi, I am Erik from Whittle et al.

    p.s.- I think it's a bit unsettling how you have the live traffic feed. Almost like entering a forbidden place or something. :)

  • Soul Seared Dreamer December 17, 2007 at 3:33 PM
     

    The first video ain't loading on my computer :o( but the second one is a really nice song. Plus Bhanujeet's body flashing is very nice too.

    I only noticed the Traffic feed coz Erik mentioned it.. yeah I'm with Erik's its a bit eerie.

  • Crazy Sam December 17, 2007 at 7:56 PM
     

    Erik:: Hi Erik, thanks for the kudos. I have removed the live traffic feed. So now you can cruise around my site without any fear! :p

    Amit: That's weird! Try viewing my site in another browser, like Mozilla Firefox or something. Or you could watch the video directly from the You-Tube.

    The You-Tube link for the first song is
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UAGN7k7aPzg

    and for the second one,
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=oEvLQzFvDpo

  • Anonymous December 20, 2007 at 6:19 AM
     

    yeah, he's good lookin :)

  • Crazy Sam December 21, 2007 at 7:08 AM
     

    Eliot: He is!! :p

  • Anonymous September 5, 2010 at 2:29 PM
     

    Very nicely done blog keeping in mind the taste..savvy and a delight to peruse
    Naba..Assam


Subscribe To CSB For Free