Saturday, May 31, 2008

Stale But Still Hot!

8 comments

This info is stale, but it surely can be taken red hot even at the end of this month. And by now, most of Indians must have seen it. But still as an avid drooler of male beauty, it is my obligation to report this here. Guess who adorned the cover of May issue of Indian Vogue? HRITHIK ROSHAN!!


Pre-Dhoom 2, I wouldn't have got this excited about Hrithik. Even when he flexed his muscles and exposed his bod, he was always not-my-type fella. He also belongs to that group of guys who got de-haired (sigh!) and that's such a turn-off for me. Born-smooth is okay, but made-smooth is so bleh! But Dhoom 2 changed everything. He looked so hot and I for once enjoyed an Indian movie for the sole reason of man candy.

If you have been checking the 'Updates From Sam' section happening on the right, you must have read my excitement about how the Indian guys featured in the May issue of Health & Nutrition turned out to be oh-so-friggin-hot! The Mr. Body Beautiful Contest winner, Piyush Walia is a sure treat for a gay man's eyes. Most of the other top 9 were equally scorching. But I too would have picked Piyush because of his cutish face apart from his perfect torso, bulging biceps and irresistible triceps. I liked for the fact that he has not overdone it unlike many gym fiends I have seen. I wanted to share the photos of this contest so that you could see what I'm talking about, but Google disappointed me. Shame on you Google!!

And this is Bryan David Thomas.


Since we are talking about men on the cover, Bryan is in the lead for 'Mate Of the Month' hosted by the DNA magazine. You can vote for him here and help ourselves land him on the DNA cover and spread.

Check out these related posts too!
The Cosmopolitan Tales

  • Anonymous May 31, 2008 at 1:34 PM
     

    i can tell, u have a thing for the "fur". :)

  • Crazy Sam June 1, 2008 at 7:41 PM
     

    Haha!! Yeah? I wonder what gave you that idea.. LOL! :P

  • Hish June 2, 2008 at 12:51 AM
     

    Haha for some reason I can tell Hrithik Roshan has a great face and a hot body, but I only find his body to be a turn on... hmmm. I think his face is beautiful, but lacks.. character?

    And that Bryan David Thomas guy is insanely hot. The pictures of him on the couch in his underwear...... ohgodIwanthimtodomesobad. Yeah.

  • pepe M. June 2, 2008 at 11:07 AM
     

    ah Hrithik!
    i dunno why i HATE the way he shakes his booty!

    he dances sooooo gay!

    i guess he will be on my last list amongst the bollywood heroes...

  • pepe M. June 3, 2008 at 4:09 PM
     

    ayo! go read my recent post sam coz yur tagged! i know i know but i just cant let you pass this...

  • Ryan June 3, 2008 at 10:47 PM
     

    HRITHIK ROSHAN!?!?!?!?!

    HOT HOT HOT!!!

    Sorry I am just a big fan! Oh he actually de-haired? Hmmm... I have to agree with you that guys with a little 'fur' is sexy. But not too hairy please! :P

  • Soul Seared Dreamer June 4, 2008 at 10:37 PM
     

    I've always had a thing for him - but he is far too muscly for me.

    Bryan Thomas is pretty hot - the pix of him with the ball in the air - is HOT HOT HOT.

  • Crazy Sam June 5, 2008 at 5:21 PM
     

    Hish: Well, as far as his face having character is concerned, I think it has oodles of it. Don't you remember the opening scenes of Fiza? (But I know you didn't mean it that way.)

    Bryan is hot like hell and I know the pic you are talking about. I want him to do me so bad too! :P

    Pepe: But I like the way he shakes his booty. I guess that's the only reason why I liked Dhoom 2.

    And the tag. Now that you have announced the whole world about my creativity, your expectations from me is kinda freaking me out. So I will try to take this one slow.

    Ryan: Haha! As soon as I posted this entry, the first person that came to my mind was you. I thought of leaving a comment on your page about the Hrithik pic, but then I figured nothing can stop you from missing it! :D

    Amit: Yeah muscly guys are not my types too. That's one of the reasons why he wasn't in my list initially, even though he had the eyes I love.

    Well.. That Bryan pic always gives me the naughtiest thoughts . :P


Subscribe To CSB For Free