Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Crazy Sam Musical

11 comments



Rules of the tag: Various situations are given. You have to come up with a song (or a couple) that aptly describe those situations in YOUR life.

Even though I was required to only list the songs, I just went beyond that so that you can actually listen to these songs right here on this blog. That's right! Press the play button of the player that comes up with each song and you are set!

I use Firefox 2, so I have tested and made sure everything is working perfectly from it. If you are using a different browser and you are experiencing any technical glitch, I suggest you to try from Firefox 2. If you are a subscriber reading my site from email or reader, you might be required to access this post from the site itself. Also, if the song is breaking while playing, it is because the bandwidth at your side is low. So put the player in the pause mode and try hitting the play button again after few minutes.

Enough of the intros and let's get this show started, shall we?



Opening credits
Hilary Duff - I am
So you want to know about me? But let me warn you that I am all extremes. If you are ready, here we go!
Waking up


Canton Jones - My Day
This is my day and today is gonna be a good day. I will start with my own attitude and things will go my way. Ah! What a wonderful day today is gonna be!
Average day




Vanessa Carlton - Ordinary Day
 It's just an ordinary day that I'm trying to get by and I see a guy. He speaks to me or is it all my imagination? But his words sure can heal my soul. As I look into his eyes, I know he is no stranger coz I feel like I've held him all my time.
First date




Vanessa Hudgens - Say Ok
I'm enjoying the time I'm spending with you. You are fine and sweet. But if you're not looking for true love, I don't want to be into you. And I don't want to start seeing you if I can't be your only one. So will you be still interested in me?
Falling in love




Colbie Caillat - Bubbly 
Baby, you make me smile and give me feelings that I adore. And every time I see your bubbly face, I get the tingles in a silly place. Please stay for a while and hold me tight coz I love feeling your warmth.
Love scene




John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland
We got this afternoon and the room for two. So let's discover each other. Ahh.. your body feels so good! If you want love, we'll make it and I'll never let your head hit the bed without my hand behind it. Baby you're all mine.
Fight scene


Bryan Adams - You Can't Take Me
 I gotta fight another fight and I gotta fight will all my might. I'm getting out, so check it out. You ain't gonna take me down. Ya, you're in my way. So you better watch out!
Breaking up



Katherine McPhee - Over It
I'm over your lies and I'm over your games. I wanted you to want me. But you never were a friend of mine. So I'm moving on. It hurts a little, but now I'm so over you.
Getting back together


Ricky Martin with Meja - Private Emotion 
Baby come back to me. Like every endless night has a dawning day and every darkest sky has a shining ray, let's give our love one more chance to see that light. So open up your eyes, can't you see me here?
Secret love





Jesse McCartney - Just So You Know
I shouldn't love you, but I want to and I just can't turn away. This feeling is taking control of me and I can't help it. I've tried my best to let go of you, but I don't want to. There's so much I can't say. Do you want me to hide the feelings and look the other way?
Life's okay



t

Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come
I was waiting for so long for a miracle to come. Let the rain come down and wash away my tears, let it feel my soul and drown my fears. Let it shatter the walls for a new sun. And I can't believe that I've been touched by an angel with love. Life's ok, a new day has come.
Mental breakdown



Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
I'm torn and lying here naked on the floor. I'm cold and I am shamed. I have no luck. I'm all out of faith and my inspiration has run dry. Nothing is right.
Driving


DJ Shog - On The Road Again 
I thought I found someone I could call a friend. But I see now what I found was an illusion. And I've wasted so much time. I guess it's best I'm on my way. So I am on the road again looking for a friend.
Learning a lesson





Nelly Furtado - Forca
It is the moment that I remember I'm alive. It is the power that I know I've got and it is the fear inside that I can overcome. When I step out into the world to start my day, I'll show my face and take it in and scream and pray. Because I know I'm gonna win it for myself today.
Deep thought





Sting - The Book Of My Life 
Let me remember my days watching by this fire. I see that there were promises broken and kept, and angry words spoken when I should've wept. I see conflicts that nobody won and those where I lost. I also see times of good fortune that I couldn't plan. I don't know where my life is leading to, but I know the end is a mystery.
Flashback




Leann Rimes - Please Remember 
Though we go our separate ways, please remember those times when we laughed and smiled, how we took each day and made it shine, where I was there for you and you were there for me. It's sad to walk away, but I'll always think of you and be happy for the time I had you with me.
Partying




iiO - Rapture
I saw you dancing with your bunch and ever since I've laid my eyes on you, I felt everything around me move. I got all nervous when you looked my way, but you kept me in a state of daze. You came to me and knew the right words to say. Your kisses made my skin feel weak and I was mesmerized. I feel that you've made my soul complete.
Happy dance


Shania Twain with Billy Currington - Party For Two 
Wouldn't it be fun to have a party with just you and me? So come on and join me. We can dance our hearts out!
Regretting






Nick Lachey - What's Left Of Me 
Hey love, I see my life passing me by and I don't want to be stuck in the shadow of my mistakes. But since you've left, I am feeling broken and going out of my mind. I have no where to go and I'm running from myself in endless circles. I want you more than ever. Please love, will you take what's left of me?
Long night alone





Daniel Bedingfield - If You Are Not The One
As I question about us, the feeling I have towards you is becoming clearer. I'm feeling lonely and I'm crying on my bed because I miss you. And I want no one else to be with me, but you. I realize that I love you and though I'm not with you tonight, my heart is by your side.
Death scene







Josh Groban with Tanja Tzarovska - Remember Me
I sit beside his lifeless body and I give him one last kiss. As I cry holding his hand, his soul whispers to me. If I ever need to hear his voice, just listen carefully and I will hear him calling me. He will be always with me and as long as I'm remembering him, he tells me that he would be living in my memory.
Closing credits


Vanessa Amorosi - Absolutely Everybody 
Now that we are coming to the end of this tag, why not finish it on a happy note! So hit that play button and let's dance!
I hope you all enjoyed my picks. And now comes my most favourite part - to tag some of you. UHAHAHAHAHA (that's the plan-laugh from FRIENDS, by the way! :p) So I tag..
Anikate
Nick Sam Sh@ney Queer Ranter
I know what you all must be thinking. But the truth is, I am enjoying it. Have fun! *wink* 

  • Anonymous May 8, 2008 at 5:46 AM
     

    awww I was going to do that (putting up videos!) when I have the time to do that.

    Great minds think alike, eh? :D

    'fcourse some of us are lazy bums.

  • Ganymede May 8, 2008 at 7:48 AM
     

    One: Wow very neat and nicely done!

    Two: Fark I got tagged?!

    Three: You've just made an unattainable benchmark for this post~~~

    Four: I guess I'll just shut my trap and do it.

    :P

  • Hish May 8, 2008 at 1:47 PM
     

    I love your choices (and the rationale behind them)! Makes me feel like revising my list, hmmm :P

    Thanks for making me look like an amateur.. uh.. tag.. list.. song person. Yeah.

  • pepe M. May 9, 2008 at 2:35 PM
     

    good tracks! and very neat indeed!
    darn, why i didnt think that ;)

  • Crazy Sam May 9, 2008 at 9:19 PM
     

    Orange: Yup.. great minds do think alike. :D I wanted to tag you too, but then I remembered Rambunctious WhipperSnapper had already picked you for this same tag. Hmm.. I will get another chance. LOL!

    Queer Ranter: Hey thanks a lot for admiring my effort. You made me feel so good! I'll wait and see how you are going to execute this mission. No rush! :)

    Hish: Thank you Hish! You choices were good too. So I don't see the point why you felt like revising them. :)

    Pepe: Haha! Thanks buddy! You selected great tracks too. ;)

  • Chris May 9, 2008 at 11:51 PM
     

    Great tracks and great blogsite, love reading it! Great post with these videos! Huggs!

  • Rambunctious WhipperSnapper May 10, 2008 at 7:38 AM
     

    Samuel, I.....I have no words. And that never happens to me. Dude, you are a creative genius. That was the best tag ...ever!! I'm sure blogger would've had an orgasm when you posted this. :P ...

    And I wanted to listen to Torn for the longest time .... so thanks .... and I love your other blog too .....

    You are a true superstar ... :D ...

    p.s. I actually had no words, remember?? Hehehehe

  • Rambunctious WhipperSnapper May 10, 2008 at 9:39 AM
     

    and lastly, i forgot to add, I loved the FRIENDS plan laugh usage.

    *Has No Life*

    *goes to sulk*

    :P ....

  • Crazy Sam May 10, 2008 at 9:59 AM
     

    Chris: Thanks Chris! I'm glad to know that you loved this post. Please keep coming back. *Hugs*

    Rambunctious WhipperSnapper: You did it again! Dude, I wish I could be as whacky as you! :p

    All thanks to you for tagging me in the first place. Yeah in the beginning I was like, "I'm gonna strangle him if get the chance" - kinda mode. Hehe.. And I'm sure the ones who got tagged must be having the same towards me. But the feeling that you get when you tag someone is heavenly! So you are forgiven. :D

    Anyways, thank you for checking out my music blog. Yeah Torn is one of my favourite songs too.

    Superstar? Naa.. I don't think so. Ha ha! But thanks! :D

    Plan-laugh is something I always wanted to put in use and this time I got the perfect opportunity. :p

    p.s: By the way, for someone who had no words, you did fabulously good!

  • savante May 11, 2008 at 5:58 PM
     

    Cute! Love the meme. Shall have to try it myself.

  • Crazy Sam May 14, 2008 at 9:28 PM
     

    savante: Oh I should've tagged you too. I will tag you next time! :)


Subscribe To CSB For Free