Thursday, January 24, 2008

An End To A Video - Quest

5 comments

Years before, one fine morning while I was channel surfing, a video on MTV brought me to a screeching stop. It was so tempting that my eyes practically lost the power to blink. For a moment, I forgot where I was. I didn't feel like switching to the next channel. Then I heard my parents talking from the next room and I realized that it could cause an uncomfortable situation if they knew what I was watching. So reluctantly, very reluctantly I changed the channel.

Even though I saw it only for few seconds, from that day onwards there was an eagerness to see that video once more. And ever since I got broadband I was searching for it far and wide. Finally today I found what I was looking for. First I thought, this couldn't be it. I had only a very vague memory of what the video was like. But after some time I knew, I have finally hit the jackpot!

Well... what was this video all about? I never practically cared to give attention to the music because of the visuals. So can't comment about the music. But the video is something that can make you stop whatever you are doing (or choke in case you were eating). At first, I thought it was hot, erotic and tempting. But then I felt like it is making me obnoxious. Why? I do not know. May be because of the way they did it. The whole video features only one activity - Two people kissing. Back then, when I first saw it, I thought it was a guy and a girl kissing. But today, within the comfort of my private space I was able to watch it without being afraid of getting caught and saw that
they were actually two guys!!


Do I want my boyfriend (yet to find, by the way) to kiss me like that? Probably not. But I liked the ending part where the tongues stopped dancing and the lips started to embrace each other.

Check out these related posts too!
Feast Your Eyes!
Men N' Music


Subscribe To CSB For Free