Sunday, October 5, 2008

Current Obsession: Chris Brown's Forever

11 comments

What's my latest obsession these days? Nope, I ain't obsessed over any hunk. In fact, I'm obsessed about Chris Brown's latest single, "Forever." And I thought it was too good to be randomly shown on CSB Random Video. "Forever" has that quality which exudes positive vibes and hence it has become a routine to play this song everyday before I go to work. The beats are really zippy and this song makes me dance, but not in a gayish way like Britney's music does.


After the song became a hit, The Wall Street Journal revealed that "Forever" was actually an extended version of a commercial jingle for Wrigley's Doublemint gum. That's why we see Brown chewing a fresh stick of Doublemint gum at the start. The video of "Forever" was up for three nominations in the "Best Dancing In A Video", "Best Choreography" and "Video Of The Year" categories at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards.

Crazy Sam's Bloginess

Chris Brown is a terrific singer and dancer and he has a brief exposure to acting as well. His smile is cute, one that is sure to make any gal (or guy, if you take my case :P) fall for him.

Check out these related posts too!
Current Obsession: Thomas Jane


Subscribe To CSB For Free